Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wichita NAACP President Kevin Myles elected to a 5th term as President of the Wichita chapter of Mensa


This month I faced two near-simultaneous elections. On November 30th I was re-elected President of the Wichita Branch NAACP, and I am proud to announce that I was also re-elected President of the Wichita chapter of Mensa. This will be my 4th consecutive term as NAACP President and my 5th term as President of Sunflower Mensa, though the Mensa terms were not consecutive. Wish me luck...

wibiya widget

About This Blog

About This Blog

Jung/Myers Briggs

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP