Friday, February 27, 2009

25 Writers who've influenced my life...


Ive been 'tagged'. Wayne Hicks over at the Electronic Village tagged me with a meme that requires me to list 25 writers who've influenced my life. The following is my list in the approximate order of their influence:

25 Writers who've influenced my life...
1. Idries Shah
2. Hazrat Inayat Khan
3. Ayi Kweh Armah
4. Marimba Ani
5. Malidoma Patrice Some
6. Miguel De Cervantes
7. Chancellor Williams
8. Sun Tzu
9. Shaikh Abd Al-Qadir Al-Jillani
10. Jacob Carruthers
11. Ra Un Nefer Amen
12. Ibn Arabi
13. Isaac Asimov
14. Cornell West
15. Maya Angelou
16. Chinua Achebe
17. Ivan Van Sertima
18. Na’im Akbar
19. Alex Haley
20. Amiri Baraka
21. Ayn Rand
22. JA Rodgers
23. Martin Luther King
24. Jawanza Kunjufu
25. Malcolm Gladwell

The rules also state that I should now 'tag' 25 additional folks... 25 tags would require more time and effort than I can muster at the moment. But I would like to tag Shawn over at Bohemian Hippy Chick , Dr. Donyell at Ph. Diddy , Lynn at Hicktown Press , Brother Solomon at When Least Expected , Yobachi Boswell at Black Perspective , Bria at You Better Recognize , and Monique Morris ...

And you as well... Who are the writers who've influenced your lives? Drop me a comment and share your lists.

wibiya widget


About This Blog

About This Blog

Jung/Myers Briggs

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP