Monday, December 29, 2008

Site Redesign - Welcome to the NEW Wichita NAACP Blog

I wish I could say this was planned... The other night as I was performing a few minor tweeks on the site, I somehow initiated the "blogger self-destruct mechanism" which led to the corruption of my template.

However, I took that "opportunity" to redesign the Wichita NAACP blog. And while for a few choice hours I was both panic and grief stricken, I really think this new version is 'cleaner' and more reader friendly. I hope you all enjoy it. Drop me a line in the comment section... let me know what you think.

wibiya widget


About This Blog

About This Blog

Jung/Myers Briggs

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP