Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're off to Cincinnati for the NAACP National Convention


I'm headed out to catch my flight to Cincinnati... I will be attending the NAACP National Convention and I will be blogging live from the event. We are expecting between and 10 thousand participants this year. Check back often to get information and insights from the conference. I am also taking my video camera and will attempt to video the presentations from Senators Obama and McCain and from the Youth Act-So competitions. If I am able to pull it off, I will post the videos here in the coming days...



wibiya widget


About This Blog

About This Blog

Jung/Myers Briggs

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP